COVID-19 Resources for Surrogates
COVID-19 pandemic has impacted all aspects of the surrogacy community: Surrogates, Intended Parents, IVF clinics and egg donations. The following are useful resources to assist you navigate the fluid situation and to keep you updated on the latest developments. During these very challenging times we hope to provide some answers to ease your stress and uncertainty. SurrogateFirst is committed to serving our community through COVID-19 and beyond!
SURROGACY COVID-19 RESOURCES
- LIVE COVID-19 GLOBAL CASE MAP - John Hopkins University
- COVID-19 DASHBOARD - World Health Organization (WHO)
- CLINICAL RECOMMENDATIONS - American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) / Covid-19 Task Force
- COVID-19 FAQ - Society for Assisted Reproduction Technology (SART)
- COVID-19 & FERTILITY - RESOLVE the national fertility association
- COVID-19 GUIDANCE - USA Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- TRAVEL GUIDANCE - USA Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- COVID & HEALTHCARE - 11 states with special open enrollment for Affordable Care Act (ACA) insurance policies
STATE RESOURCE & ASSISTANCE GUIDES
Everyone has been impacted by coronavirus. SurrogateFirst, as your partner in successful surrogacy, has aggregated key resources for 10 states that we hope can be of use to you along your surrogacy journey. Please remember that you are not alone during this pandemic, and that there are many great organizations (and people) ready to support you right now!
Resources covered include Food (pantries and banks), unemployment, housing, utilities, education resources, and many others. If we all share the great resources our country is offering we can all weather this storm together until brighter days to come.
BLOGS & UPDATES
Please Note: we try our best to provide accurate and timely information the situation is very fluid and verifying new information is often challenging. We therefore highly recommend seeking the advice of professionals before you take any action based on this information alone.