SurrogateFirst places gestational surrogate journeys at the center of our focus, which serves the best interests of both Surrogates and the Intended Parent’s ultimate goal in creating families. Our boutique approach is intimate, caring and professional. Seeking independent, self-driven and highly empathetic talent to join our global family in building a long-term career in the field of Surrogacy Management Services.
- Experienced Surrogate
- Experience at IVF Clinics or
- Experience in 3rd Party Reproduction
- Previous Intended Parent
What You Love to Do
Surrogate Recruitment – Develop good relationships with high potential candidate leads from social media, referrals and advertisements; identify and conduct initial screening; host regular surrogate information sessions, utilize and develop personal network of referral partners in your immediate region.
Organized & Driven – Attend weekly meetings and monthly Coordinator gatherings; and commit to consistently reaching set KPI’s in new applications & matches every quarter.
Partnership Development – Frequently visit and form strong communications with local IVF clinics and other 3rd party reproductive service companies to share about our Surrogacy Management Program to build long-term relationships with trusted partners to serve potential intended parents and surrogates.
You Must Share Our Values
- Love to Build Relationships and Serve
- “Perfect 10” on Empathy Barometer
- Value Flexibility in Pursuit of Independence
- We Don’t Keep Hours | We Keep Our Promise
- Thirst to Learn With Continued Improvement
- Engage in life changing, meaningful and impactful work to help others.
- Career Development – learn skills that will last a lifetime and provide long term stability.
- Work with professionals – doctors, lawyers, experienced surrogates.
- Work with cutting edge technology platforms and be part of sophisticated digital marketing initiatives.
- Telecommuting offers independence with a flexible schedule that includes comprehensive training and work-life balance.
- SurrogateFirst Coordinator position starts off as a commission only position with the most competitive commission structure in the industry (up to $3,000 / match).
- We offer Coordinators a path to permanent full-time employment based on consistent performance and demonstration of shared values and commitment to the surrogacy community.
- We offer Coordinators the opportunity to grow a team and develop a long-term career with financial stability
- We offer marketing and financial support to attend & exhibit at local events.
If you are excited as much as we are about working at SurrogateFirst, please apply now.