Intended Parents are faced with the difficult task of researching surrogacy agencies to work with. We hope to provide guidance and insight from experienced IP's to share there tips on selecting an agency best suited for your needs and budget.
Intended Parent Perspectives: Selecting a Surrogacy Agency
- Agency & Staff History – who are they and what are their core values?
- Support - is staff available 24/7 for emergencies? What the level of support to IP & surrogate?
- Red Flags: why in-house lawyers and escrow are potential Red Flags?
- Screening Requirements – pre-qualification, why this is key!
- Cost Saving Tips - where to save and where not to skimp!
Our webinar discussion will start off by discussing these key factors and move onto Q&A from the webinar audience. You can't afford to miss this opportunity to meet and ask experienced IP's about their journey and seek best practices for your own surrogacy journey.