Surrogate Ambassador | Surrogate Recruiter & Coordinator
Surrogate First LLC places gestational surrogate journeys at the center of our focus, which serves the best interests of both surrogates and intended parents ultimate goal in creating families. Our boutique approach is intimate, caring and professional. Seeking independent, self-driven and highly empathetic talent to join our global family in building a long-term career in the field of Surrogacy Management Services.
- Experienced Surrogate
- Experience at IVF Clinics
- Previous Intended Parents
What You Love to Do:
Surrogate Recruitment – develop good relationships with high potential candidate leads from social media, referrals and advertisements; identify and conduct initial screening; host regular surrogate information sessions, utilize and develop personal network of referral partners in your immediate region.
Partnership Development – frequently visit and form strong communications with local IVF clinics and other 3rd party reproductive service companies to share about our Surrogacy Management Program to build long-term relationships with trusted partners to serve potential intended parents and surrogates.
Surrogacy Services – manage all aspects of the relationship with surrogates and IP clients; collect and input information into database, arrange travel and accompanying them on medical appointments; and be the surrogate’s coordinator and advisor available 24/7 for surrogate journey support.
You Must Share Our Values:
- Love to Build Relationships and Serve
- “Perfect 10” on Empathy Barometer
- We Value Freedom & Flexibility in Pursuit of Independence
- We Don’t Keep Hours | We Keep Our Promise
- Thirst to Learn With Continued Improvement
Why Surrogate First?
- Engage in life changing, meaningful and impactful work to help others
- Career Development – learn skills that will last a lifetime and provide long term stability
- Work with professionals – doctors, lawyers, experienced surrogates
Surrogate First offers highly competitive compensation (Base + Commissions), remote position with flexible schedule that includes comprehensive training and light travel.
If you are excited as much as we are about working at Surrogate First please send your resume to email@example.com or call Ashley at (424) 567-3703.