Compensation for Surrogates
At SurrogateFirst, we keep our surrogate’s best interests as our top priority. Your satisfaction is our #1 priority - physically, emotionally and financially. SurrogateFirst’s Compensation Package is 100% transparent, easy to understand and competitive.
Surrogate Compensation and Benefits Before Pregnancy = $7,400
- $300 Monthly Allowance @ Signing of legal contract
- $500 Mock Cycle
- $300 Start Medication Fee
- $1,500 Transfer Fee
- Paid travel expenses to IVF clinics, plus lost wages and/or childcare
- $3,000 Independent legal counsel provided for you at no cost
- $1,000 Psychological counseling
- $800 12 Plus Month Customized Wellness Plan
- 24/7 Coordinator Support by a Surrogate who has been through our program
- $7,400 in Total Monetary Benefits Pre-Pregnancy
Surrogate Compensation and Benefits After Pregnancy $
- $600 Maternity Clothing
- $100/month Housekeeping Allowance (Starting at 24 weeks)
- $250 Massage Therapy
- $10,000 Lost Wages - Surrogate (no cap)
- $5,000 (up to) Lost Wages - Spouse (10 day max)
- $100 Childcare (doctor appointments & other duties up to 24 hours)
- $400 Bedrest – Childcare + Housekeeping / week
- $400,000 Life Insurance Policy
- Health Insurance
- Post-birth Recovery
- Social Work Support
- Complications Insurance
- Medical and Financial Billing Assistance
Dependant on Circumstance $
- $10,000 Multiple Birth - per additional
- $3,000 Delivery Via C-section
- $250 Milk Pumping
- $500 Amniocentesis Fee
- $500 Cancelled Transfer Fee
- $500 Invasive Procedures
- $2,000 Termination of Pregnancy
- Loss of Reproductive Capabilities (up to $10,000)
- $10,000 Hysterectomy
Repeat Surrogate -
Repeat Surrogate -
1st Time Surrogate -
1st Time Surrogate -
In addition to the above benefits, what you gain with SurrogateFirst is the support and understanding from an agency comprised of experienced Intended Parents and experienced Surrogates. We have been in your position, and we know how to support Surrogates throughout their journeys with love, compassion and respect.
- 100% of SurrogateFirst’s Team are former Intended Parents and experienced Surrogates who can truly empathize with your journey and share the same perspective. Your well-being is our top priority so we offer a 16-month Health & Wellness Program, customized just for you, that extends into your 4th trimester to help you get back to your post-birth weight/BMI.
- Personal attention & accessibility. At SurrogateFirst, we are available 24/7; you will have a dedicated Case Manager to serve your needs. We over communicate so you trust that you always have the information you need. To us, you are part of our family.
- SurrogateFirst offers one of the most competitive and transparent compensation packages in the industry.
While money is only a small part of the reason why many choose to become surrogates, it is still an important question to be answered. At SurrogateFirst, our Surrogate Compensation Packages range from $38,000 to $53,000++ with additional benefits up to $50,000 based on location and number of previous surrogacies.
There are also many other benefits that you can receive for your contribution. Full health benefits, life insurance, and all other related costs are covered.
SurrogateFirst offers one of the most competitive and transparent compensation packages in the industry.
This is something that we recommend you speak to your accountant about.
The intended parents are responsible for all pregnancy related medical cost. They will pay for at least one year of health insurance.
SurrogateFirst’s Wellness Program, created specifically with surrogates in mind, encompasses every stage of your journey from pre-conception, each trimester, and three months post-partum (“4th” trimester). We provide a holistic approach consisting of nutrition, fitness and relaxation guidance from passionate professionals at STRENGTH & GRACE.
What can you expect?
- 1-on-1 Personal Consultations Expert Advisors
- Weekly check-ins Certified Nutritionists
- Nutrition & Exercise Plans Personal Trainers
Our goal starting Day ONE is for a healthy pregnancy, resulting in a healthy baby and the quickest recovery possible for our surrogates. Our commitment to our surrogates is unparalleled.